Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mudman

Most of our fears come not from outside sources, but from within ourselves. When we come to the realization that we've created the things that scare us most, we should be able to conquer those fears with ease. Sometimes, though, that realization comes to us too late to change the results from fearing our own creations. I have fears and I'm scared to death that it's already too late.

Love...no, fear AND love; you are as a hideous golem, made from the ruddy nothingness of my own desires, created with truth in your mouth for a purpose; to serve your creator. This service can exact a great and terrible price. And so, as the golem, when the truth is extracted, you return to dust; and even as you fall apart, you inflict great harm and even scar the one who made you; your creator and destroyer of life.

I've always hated fear. I've always loved love. But right now, in this dark and ocherous moment, you are equally despised. My back is turned. I haven't the desire to speak to either one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment